Spotify is one of the most popular music streaming service platforms in the world. It gives music lovers instant access to millions of songs. There are mainly two ways to stream music on Spotify: the first is free but with some ads, the other will charge $9.99 per month to enjoy high-quality audio without advertisement. Either choose a free plan or a premium plan, but the users meet the same problem. Spotify music is protected by DRM, which limits users in many aspects.
Spotify users mostly expect to break the DRM restriction and convert Spotify music into MP3 format so as to listen to Spotify music in any devices as they want, even burn the music into DVDs and CDs. Fortunately, there are a number of Spotify Downloader/Converter in the market. Here’s a guide on how to download Spotify music for free with any DRM Protection.
How to Download Songs from Spotify Music for Free:
- Download and Install Spotify on your Windows or Mac machine from here.
- Log in into your Spotify Account.
- Now Download Spotify Music Converter for Windows or Mac and Install it.
- Now open the Spotify Music Converter along with Spotify App.
- Search for your Song or Playlist and drag & drop it in Spotify Music Converter App.
- Select the bit-rate and quality of the song and hit Convert.
Enjoy your free downloaded mp3 songs on any device. You can even download whole playlists using this tool.
Also Read: How to Use Google Pay On Rooted Devices.