Apple keeps on updating its smartphone always with some of the overwhelming features. Recently Apple launched its new smartphone without the home button to make the display much better. Many of the features of the Apple device was functioning with the help of a home button only.
As the new smartphone is coming without the help of a home button some people are also finding it hard to perform the tasks. One of the features which users were performing with the help of a home button was to make the smartphone go into recovery mode. Also, the screenshot was easily captured with the help of a home button.
So, in this blog, we will now be going to perform some of the tasks without the help of a home button such as how to enter the recovery mode on the iPad Pro without the help of a home button.
How to Enter Recovery Mode on iPad Pro(All Models)
There are some of the things which you will have to take you while going into the recovery mode. First and the foremost thing is that you will need a USB cable along with a computer with iTunes. Make sure to update your smartphones to the latest version. Now follow the below steps to safely enter into the recovery mode.
- Connect the iPad Pro to a computer with the help of a USB Cable.
- Open the iTunes on the computer no matter whether it is windows or Mac.
- Then Press and release Volume Up
- Press and release Volume Down
- After that Press and hold the power button until the IPad Pro is in recovery mode.
- iTunes will also alert that a device has been found in the recovery mode.
You have to keep the back up of your smartphone device handy as simply restoring your smartphone can result in data loss. Now as you have entered the recovery mode so that you also tempted to know how to exit it. Hence simply follow the below segment to know more about how to exit the recovery mode.
How to Exit Recovery Mode on iPad Pro?
If you want to exit the recovery mode without doing anything you just need to force restart it.
- Disconnect iPad pro from the computer.
- Press and simply release the Volume Up button.
- Press and release the Volume down Button.
- Press and hold the Power Button, hold the button until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
This approach to entering the recovery mode is universal as it is the same process which is followed in iPad and iPhones Pro which are coming as of now without the home button as well.