While some manufacturers need dual camera setup for portrait mode and they still suck at it. Google released Pixel devices with Portrait mode entirely based on Software. However, later a ton new features were added with new Pixel 3 and it is so great that even some top-tier dual camera setup fails to beat it in edge detection. GCam brings the top-notch algorithm to every Android smartphone it supports. The Edge detection and Bokeh effect is impressive even on mid-range devices. The Google Pixel devices are insanely famous for their camera or rather their highly optimised camera software they use. The Google Camera app uses machine learning and AI to enhance the images and make them look better.
How to enable camera2.api to support Google Camera:
- Root your Device if not already. Follow this guide.
- Download Build.prop editor and edit Build.prop.
- Add the following line into the Build.prop file
- Alternatively, simply flash this magisk module.
- Install Google Gcam Camera APK suitable for your device from this Gcam port page.
Here are some samples and you be the judge:
Google Camera or Gcam is a highly optimized camera software which increases the power of a camera lens by godly levels. Furthermore, it offers additional features like Night Sight mode, HDR+ mode, Photo-booth mode and many more.
Also Read: How to Get Spotify Premium at 50% off