Android users have a wide range of collection of games which they can have on their smartphone. The Google Play Store provides with the categories in which the games are categorized into. You can find various strategy games, car racing games, puzzle games, etc. The size of these games depends on the game to game as it can be around 2MB and can be as large as 2GB.
However, the games are fun to play as far as you get through the levels without much more difficulty. But they get so much frustrating if you get again tuck on the particular level for the so many days. The developer of the games sometimes adds the levels which are so much typical to clear. In that situation, the only solution to get into is to hack that game. On hacking an Android game without root, helps you to get the privileges with which you can easily get past any level no matter how much difficult it is! So, now here we are going to review a method with the help of which you can hack any of the Android game easily and instantly!
Hack Android Games with/without Rooting.
So, in this now I am going to show you that how could you hack android games, without rooting your smartphone. Lucky Patcher name of the app which helps you to legally hack any of the Android game. So, Crunchdroid gives you the latest and all the best method to hack Android games with ease.
How to Hack Android Games with Lucky Patcher.
- First of all, you need to download the Lucky Patcher for free. You can download it from here.
- After downloading open it as you open other apps manually.
- Select the game which contains in-app purchases. And then click on the game to get premium version for free.
- Click on the “Open menu of patches.”
- Create the file “Create modified APK file.” You can even rename it later.
- And then finally click on the menu where it is written “APK rebuild for the inApp and LVL emulation. And then wait for few seconds to complete the entire process and to rebuild the entire app.
- And then in the last, now open the file manager and navigate to the SD Card > Android > Data > com.forpda.lp > Files > Luckypatcher > modified > required game.
And then now in the last keep playing!
Also Read: How to Download Songs from Spotify for Free